Upto 50% Off On All Services!
Dr. Anita Chauhan
Founder Of Clinic Elegance
Role: Medical Director And Anti-Ageing Specialist (Certified By Allergan)
Qualification: MBBS MD from University Of Seychelles Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery
- Winner Of The Best Workplace Award [Jobbuzz, Times Jobs]
- Sanjeevani Bhushan Award In Cosmetology
- Winner Of STAR Brands 2018 Woman Entrepreneur Of The Year [Dubai]
Dr. Ajay Chauhan
Hair Transplant Surgeon
- DNB (General Surgery)
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons
- Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India
Memberships & Previous Experience
Life Member of:
- Indian Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access
- Surgeons of India
- Association of Colo-Rectal Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal
- Endoscopic Surgeons of India
- Indian Hernia Society
- Society of Endo Laparoscopic
- Member Of The International Pilonidal Society
- Member Of European Society Of Coloproctology
- Consultant Surgeon at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Delhi.
- Director- Department of Surgery & Orthopedics, Park Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Registrar/ Asst. Lecturer at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, Maharastra
- Registrar Surgery & Traumatology, Delhi Hospital, Bahadurgarh
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Ajay Chauhan had completed his training in basic & advanced laparoscopic surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi.
FICS (Fellowship of the International College of Surgeons) : A prestigious fellowship programme of the international College of surgeons(ICS). ICS is a global organization dedicated to promoting excellence of surgeons and surgical specialist worldwide. ICS works through collaborative projects with the World Health Organisation, the United Nation and similar organizations.
FMAS (Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery) : Application of laparoscopic techniques to general surgery is a fascinating area where patient receives the advantage of precision of surgical dissection provided by magnification in minimal access surgery. Not only the advantage of early recovery are on the offering but also current literature has proved beyond doubt the utility of minimal access surgery.
FICLS (Fellowship of the International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons) : Dr. Ajay Chauhan has expanded laparoscopic skills and by sharing his experiences with various faculties at international platforms, he boosts up the confidence of the patient.
FIAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons) : Prestigious fellowship from the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal endoscopic surgeons.
Years Of Experience
Book An Appointment
Visit Us (South Delhi)
M-17, 2nd Floor, M-Block Market,
Greater Kailash II, (Above Catholic Syrian Bank)
New Delhi - 110048
Visit Us (North Delhi)
13, Kapil Vihar, 2nd Floor,
Pitampura, (Near Kohat Enclave Metro Station)
Delhi - 110034